Saturday, May 25, 2013

Best Seller Portable Spot Air Conditioner

Portable Spot Air Conditioner




Show Price



I received this item about 7 days ago and am extremely pleased with the product. I had an Portable Spot Air Conditioner and I would never buy once again. Up until now so good. Can't be even worse than the Portable Spot Air Conditioner Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months warranty.



Very portable, rolls around on wheels, great for cooling small rooms
I got it because my place isn't set up very well for the portable A/C units that require you run an exhaust hose through a window, and my electrical circuits just aren't optimized for units that run at 10-15A in my main rooms.

The white tube on the top that blows the A/C air can be flexed and swiveled in any direction you want. The fan you see in the picture is the warm air exhaust vent (intake is on the opposite side). You can route the warm exhaust pretty much any direction you want (obviously you should point it in the opposite direction you want the cold air).

A few notes:

1. It definitely blows nice, cold air, but note that it blows it through a flexible tube in a very specific direction. I can't wait for a hot summer day in Seattle like the 90s we had last week to take full advantage of it. I don't know if I'd recommend it for cooling any area larger than they recommend (max 300 sq ft). But I think it works great to "spot cool" wherever you...



Portable Spot Air Conditioner Details



6130Btu Spot air conditioner
Highly versatile portable spot air conditioner for virtually any place: production line, warehouse, outdoor events, server room etc
ETL Listed
R407C refrigerant



Portable Spot Air Conditioner Features



  • Operates in up to 105 degrees heat
  • Energy Efficient
  • Zero Installation
  • Easily portable featuring sleek compact design



This item has made me and my family so very happy. I absolutely like Portable Spot Air Conditioner very much, this is great for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I really love it. If you are trying to find a Portable, so i highly suggested this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Portable Spot Air Conditioner even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Remanufactured not new
I needed this AC for a very specific purpose and it works well enough for what I needed. The main problem I have with the product is after receiving it, the box it was in noted that it was a re-manufactured unit. When I purchased the unit it did not state that it I would be getting a re-manufactured unit. If it had been so stated in the display ad I would not have purchased it.

My note to the seller about this has not been answered.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers