Friday, August 9, 2013

MSZA24NA Promo Offer

MSZA24NA




Show Price



I got this item about 2 days back and am very happy with the item. I had an MSZA24NA and I would never purchase once again. So far so excellent. Cannot be even worse than the MSZA24NA Likewise if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months warranty.





MSZA24NA Details



Mitsubishi 208-230V, 1 PH, 17.5 SEER, 24,000 BTU, R410A, INDOOR, Wall Mounted, Mini Split, Heat Pump



MSZA24NA Features



  • INDOOR UNIT ONLY
  • REQUIRES OUTDOOR UNIT



This hot product making me and my family so very comfortable. I absolutely love MSZA24NA very much, this is cool for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are trying to find a Wall, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in USA.


MSZA24NA even better than expected - highly recommend!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers